Spread some holiday cheer by collecting items for the clients we serve.
Each item makes a BIG difference in someone’s life.
Donations are needed for the following new, sealed and unexpired items:
- Bath and facial soap, body wash
- Shampoo, conditioner, gel, spray, mousse
- Hairbrushes and combs
- Toothpaste, toothbrushes, dental floss and mouthwash
- Shaving cream, men’s and women’s razors
- Hand and body lotion
- Baby powder, baby shampoo and diapers
- Toilet tissue
- Feminine care products
- Household cleansers, laundry detergent
For more information about how to support Troy Area United Ministries this holiday season, please call our Office Administrator, Katy (518) 274-5920. Items may be dropped off at our office, 392 2<sup>nd</sup> Street, Troy, NY 12180, between the hours of 9 AM and 1 PM, or call ahead..